Tailored Directory Service
We’ll help you develop a tailored directory for your community.
Create Your Own Tailored DirectoryWe work with our partners to collect and share information to support their local community. By offering a full-service support desk, as well as running a series of automatic checks through our platform that highlight potential issues with information, we help our partners to manage information and maintain a valuable community resource.
We encourage any community and health organisation to list for free on My Community Directory to create a comprehensive directory of valuable services that can be widely shared.
You understand your local community. We understand the importance of supporting communities on a local level by sharing information in various ways.
We currently have over 30,000 services listed on My Community Directory – and are growing every day! We are passionate about having real conversations with local communities to identify real needs and find solutions that support the health and well-being of all Australians.
Over 1,000,000 people used My Community Directory in the last year so we really understand what it takes to make a directory successful. This is our core business and we are passionate about delivering a compelling solution to meet the needs of the community, government and the sector.
Leverage our understanding and our tools for your needs. We provide all the building blocks you need including:
- Self-management of listings
- Protection of listed services from SPAM
- Responsive websites which work anywhere, on any device
- Advanced search with synonym and full text support
- Comprehensive security and access controls
- A modern API for integration and reporting purposes
- Advanced statistics and data analytics
- Integrated mapping and directions
- Language translation services
- Highly functional Apple iOS and Android apps
- Advanced features for you and your community, ready and waiting to be taken advantage of
Would you like to find how we can help you? Contact our team today.